Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Migraines and Bill Clinton

I have been suffering from a 2 day migraine. Ugh. I stayed in bed all day yesterday. I usually don't slow down enough to watch much tv but yesterday I watched a lot. I prefer to read or play on my phone but my left eye was hurting too badly so I stared at the tube instead. I watched "The Social Network", "Four Christmases", "Dr. Oz", and four hours of "Texas Multi-Moms". I was totally sucked in to the multi moms show. Has it hooked you in, as well?  Anyway, I took pain pills and kept a hot pad on my head and kept my left eye closed for most of the day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a migraine sufferer? My migraines are triggered by changes in barometric pressure and this crazy un-winter weather we have had has wreaked havoc on my brain.

On a lighter note, I was cleaning out some cabinets this past weekend and came across the picture:


Yes, that is a very young and boyish Bill Clinton standing next to a very young and boyish me. I think I was going for the Dorothy Hamill hair style. And I am styling with my white izod and white calvin kleins. Circa 1980, I believe. I know you are jealous.

Today I am grateful for the capability to laugh at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment