Monday, January 9, 2012

Virgin Blogger

Wow. I am not sure where to begin. This is my very first blog. I am now a blogger.That cracks me up for some reason. I have been reading blogs for a few months and have become utterly fascinated with the blogs I read. I think this is a great forum. And a wonderful way to preserve memories for my children.
Guess I should introduce myself in case anyone ever makes it to this blog. I'm not sure how to get the blog "out there" so this may just prove to be a diary to myself. And that is ok too.
My name is Stacy. I am a 41 year old divorced mom. I have 2 darling kiddos. Marleigh is 8 and Miles is 5. The kids keep me busy and on my toes. I am a speech-language pathologist in a public school. Hmmmm, those seem to be the defining topics in my life at this point. Before becoming a mom, travel was my passion. I've visited 12 European countries as well as Mexico and Canada. Also, before becoming a mom, I read a lot. And I mean a lot...a book every day or two. Now I am lucky if I get to read half of a magazine a day.
Anyway, I've titled my blog "searching for the grateful" because that is something that I am trying to do daily. This single mom life is not the path that I would have chosen...but I have two healthy, happy children and I try to remind myself of that every single day.
Now...I need to figure out how to upload pics to this blog. Hmmmm...it can't be too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment